Once you have received the transfer request email at the administrative contact for the domain, with Godaddy you must also do the additional step of approving the transfer in your account.
To Accept the Transfer from Godaddy to Cunhost:
- At Godaddy, log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Domains menu, select Pending Transfers.
- Select the domain name(s) you are transferring to another registrar, and then click Accept/Decline.
- Select one of the following:
- Accept — This option might speed up the pending transfer's completion.
- Decline — This option cancels the pending transfer, which causes it to fail.
- Click OK twice. We process your request within 30 minutes.