The 400 Bad Request response is a catch-all for when your server experiences a client error, but it doesn’t fall into a specific category.
That means this error has several possible causes, including:
- An incorrectly-typed URL or one that contains disallowed characters.
- Corrupted browser caches or cookies.
- Discrepancies between Domain Name System (DNS) data and your local DNS cache.
- Trying to upload a file that is too large.
- Some kind of general server error.
Potential solutions include checking the URL for typos, clearing your browser cache and cookies, clearing your DNS cache, and deactivating browser extensions.