- When register the account, put your domain name during the registration process.
- You just need to change the nameserver in the domain dashboard. If you buy the domain from namecheap / godaddy, you need to go to namecheap or godaddy client area and insert our Cun Hosting nameserver in their DNS / nameserver setting.
- Cun Host nameserver as follows:-
- Save and wait for the nameserver to propagate. Normally it takes less than 24 hours
- If you want to check, you can go to: https://dnschecker.org/ insert your domain and choose NS to check either your nameserver have fully propagate or not.
- If your nameserver have fully propagate, you will see all in green tick.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
1. Update .htaccess file If your web server is using Apache and PHP is set as an Apache module,...
Q. How long does it take to setup my account?A. Accounts are setup instantly after you have...